Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Fun Odds and Ends

Here are a few things I had on my camera I thought I would share.  Last night, Sunday we got our first snow of the year and this morning, Monday, we found out there was no school!  Soooo...now you see why Im uploading everything to the blog, haha!  Here is a video clip fron the 3rd grade play of the Honor choir...Maddie is in the sparkling sweater. Thanks, Jessie

Eleanor was awarded character of the month for "CARING."
Sunday night right before bed it started snowing! Yeah!!
The tree before my helpers...

1st snow...even a snow day for the kids, hooray!

Didn't make the Christmas card cut, haha!

Didn't make the cut again!

Sadly, Bob the cat didn't make the Christmas Card...there wasn't enough space...so here's the picture!

Jack's first Spelling test and he did great!

Hanging ornament helpers??? 

No comments: