Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Eleanor Ann

Eleanor had a Wizard of Oz party complete with a Rainbow cake (it was so easy).





She really has some nice friends and it was such a nice day, high 70's! Here is our Emerald City Table!

Ella's friend Cole...don't they look alike?

Our Blond Dorothy!













Bryan and I can't believe Eleanor is 5! Time flies...I asked her what is felt like to turn 5 and she thought and thought and looked at me and said..."it feels like I am 6!" We miss you all and love you! Jessie



1 comment:

The Hullett Family said...

I can't believe that Eleanor is 5. It seems like y'all have been gone for so long and the kids are growing up fast. I still miss you a bunch. I am glad that y'all have been able to do so many things with the kids and taking advantage of being in Turkey. Have a great summer.